Sunday, July 06, 2008

This would have been Thomas's 24th birthday. He was here for his 20th, his last birthday, but I cannot find any pictures which is frustrating and sad but not all that surprising. Since this is Sunday, we will go to Mass. It will not be for him, we did not ask for this day, but we will pray for him. I would like to go to the cemetery but we have a friend coming to stay this afternoon--I'll try to go anyway.



I woke up early this morning, remembering the day that Thomas was born. He got me up early that day too. He was born at 3:15 in the afternoon, and that is also the time he died.



Just some random thoughts. I wish he was here.

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2008 at 8:39:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birthdays seem bittersweet, but it is SO good to remember. I hope your day had some extra blessings attached. Thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home