Friday, November 12, 2010

I am trying to paste yesterday's speech into this blog but Blogger apparently is not Word-friendly. I will persist, mainly because I am not keen on re-typing the whole thing!



Fox 5 news, a local station, came to our house in the evening to interview Richard and me. I've typed those links in and I really hope they are right! This is pretty frustrating.

www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/veterans-day-marks-somber-day-for-md-family-111110

www.gazette.net/stories/11112010/montnew162839_32646.php

http://tbd.ly/aWv7Nh

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2010 at 6:35:00 PM PST , Blogger Jason Evans said...

Hey...

Try pasting the speech into "Notepad", and then copying the data from "Notepad" into Blogger... might work for ya...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home