Thursday, July 26, 2012

Time flies somehow.  I *have* had some fun, so I'm not complaining too much.  We did observe Thomas's birthday--it would have been his 28th--on July 6th.  This year Richard and I got up and went to Mass and then we visited the cemetery in the afternoon.  It was extremely hot.  We brought flowers for him and for his uncle Gene and then we had to leave--even the marble bench under the tree was warm to the touch.  We did have cake with dinner but it's been so long (what? three weeks?  seems like forever this year) that I don't remember what kind of cake it was!

I posted on facebook that I miss Thomas and many people responded with words of comfort and virtual hugs.  I am truly blessed in the friends I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home