Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December!

It is December and guess what?  I  really do feel better now that we've finished with November!  I would not say this is a steady state:  I have moments that are pretty low but then there are moments that are better than just OK too.  November just seemed like an endless slog.  December is a notable improvement.

On Saturday, I will be driving a wounded warrior to Arlington as part of Wreaths Across America.  He and his fiancĂ©e and his brother want to go but didn't have a ride and by one of those mysterious pathways, they got to the Gold Star Mothers in Maryland.  I am relatively close by, it is something I can do.  It might be good to remove some of the junk from my car though.

I miss Thomas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home