Sunday, December 26, 2010

We survived Christmas, though I still have not been to the cemetery. Now it's snowing and blowing, and even though the flakes are light, this does not look like good weather to be visiting a grave site. We will have to wait a day or so.

I'm actually on this site because I finally managed to forget my password and had to reset it. Then I looked this morning at my browser history and wondered if I could remember the new one! Clearly I could. Thomas was not a fan of the internet until he discovered Starcraft (a game, I think I've remembered the name correctly) at which point he became a bit addicted. He never did e-mail us frequently, but he did correspond with his friends pretty often.

I am at best a desultory blogger, and lately I've wondered if I've run out of things to say. New stuff keeps coming up though and I know I'll want to talk about it. But to my loyal readership (I have three followers!), Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 26, 2010 at 2:42:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from another loyal reader. Keep blogging. The internet needs you!

Jen.

 
At January 4, 2011 at 8:14:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not an official follower but I do stop by frequently to hear from you. I found you through your guest blog on Louise's last year. You spoke to my heart in so many ways and have been an inspiration to me personally. Thank you for sharing and I hope you will continue.
- Daisy in AZ

 
At January 5, 2011 at 4:35:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just re-read the September LA Times article about Thomas, you, and your family - which I had saved because it hit me so hard. Hits me so again. I'm not in a military family; just a mom. Thanks for writing your blog.

 
At January 24, 2011 at 3:40:00 PM PST , Anonymous Linda said...

I have now become one of your readers. Thank you for that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home